About the Role:
The BrainStation education team works to reinvent the traditional educational experience. Students, educators and members of the community will be in contact with you on a daily basis as they move through their professional development journey in the digital space, whether that be in business, development or design related disciplines. As Manager, Education Experience, you’ll define what this looks like within our flagship campus in Vancouver.
Who you are:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal crusher)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- You enjoy creating memorable experiences
- You have experience in hiring and managing people
- You’ve worked and thrive in a startup environment and are great at dealing with ambiguity
- You might have worked in Education previously, or even have a background in Education
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain a pipeline of industry-leading Instructors
- Resource the best Instructors to continue to elevate BrainStation’s courses
- Manage and develop Instructor relationships, leading BrainStation on-boarding, program debriefs and reviewing feedback
- Identify opportunities to improve course delivery and EdX to Director of Education Experience
- Lead engaging, energetic Program Kick-Offs to start programs off successfully
- Manage Student Experience (communications, experiences and feedback)
- Oversee Cohort Prep to ensure smooth handoff to Instructors for course delivery (Platform setup, access, etc)
- Coordinating logistics with Campus team to ensure the best experience in-person and online
- Develop & maintain Alumni Relations program to build BrainStation’s community
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with learning, whilst making new friends locally
- Startup experience a huge asset
- Proven ability in working independently, under pressure and crushing targets
- Bachelor’s degree in education-related discipline, business, or proven learnings in the Education space are an asset
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Never stop learning - all BrainStation full-time members have access to all part-time learning opportunities!
- BrainStation’s campuses are located in the heart of technology and startup communities
- Local beer on tap
- BrainStation swag
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly socials
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.