About the Role:
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Potential "creators" from far and wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in business, design and development. We're here to support them by learning about their experiences and helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change peoples' lives, it's time to get pumped up!
Who You Are:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal crusher)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- A Jack/Jill of all trades; you thrive in a startup environment
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun
What You'll Do:
- Under the leadership of the General Manager, you create, lead and execute your market plan and local strategy
- You work cross-functionally with BrainStation's core teams to build brand awareness and market development
- You help to execute community initiatives (events and experiences) and identify strategic sales opportunities
- You support the Admissions Manager by creating a community playbook of influencers and identifying key relationships in the market
- You liaise and leverage relationships with key players in the digital space
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with learning, whilst making new friends locally
- Startup experience an asset
- Proven ability in working independently, under pressure and crushing targets
- Bachelors degree (in progress or completed) in business, marketing or related subject an asset
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students. Have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Never stop learning - all BrainStation full-time members have access to all part-time learning opportunities!
- BrainStation’s campuses are brick and beam heritage buildings, located in the heart of technology and startup communities
- Snacks stocked in the cupboards
- Local beer on tap
- BrainStation swag
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly socials
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.