About the Role:
The Community Coordinator is a dynamic role centred around growing Vancouver BrainStation’s student base and greater community.
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Potential “Creators” from far and wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in business, design and development. We’re here to support them by learning about their experiences and helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change people’s lives, it’s time to get pumped up!
Who you are:
- Actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- A Jack/Jill of all trades; from biz dev and marketing to customer support
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you take pride in owning your role and responsibilities
- Your egoless nature plays well in a dynamic team environment
- You thrive under pressure (because you’re always prepared, organized and adaptable)
- You have a solid work ethic and strong attention to detail
- You’re self-aware, you love a challenge, and apply design thinking to solve problems
What you’ll do:
- Under the leadership of the General Manager and your direct manager, you support in all lines of business as required, with a focus on Admissions and Marketing
- You lead campus tours, take phone calls, reply to emails and engage in chats via our website to help prospective students navigate BrainStation’s programs and course offerings to find the best fit
- You work cross-functionally with BrainStation's Vancouver and Global Team to build brand awareness and market development
- You promote BrainStation’s community initiatives (events & experiences) via social, content, and creative marketing channels
- You create and maintain a community playbook of influencers and identify key relationships in the market
- You liaise and leverage relationships with key players in the digital space and identify strategic sales and partnership opportunities
- Startup experience is a huge asset
- Proven ability in leadership, as well as working independently, under pressure and meeting deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related subject is an asset
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Always be learning - gain access to our part-time courses evening courses and workshops
- Our campus is in the heart of downtown Vancouver and easily accessible via transit
- Unlimited coffee, tea and treats
- Weekly team lunches and monthly community socials
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.