About the Role:
The Learning Advisor role is a dynamic role that centers around growing BrainStation’s community of students.
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Potential students from far and wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in business, design and development. We’re here to support them by learning about their experiences and helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change people’s lives, it’s time to get pumped up!
Who you are:
- You actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- You’re a Jack/Jill of all trades; from customer service to sales to market research and support
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you take pride in owning your role and responsibilities
- Your egoless nature plays well in a dynamic team environment
- You have a solid work ethic and strong attention to detail with a desire to excel and succeed
- You’re self-aware, you love a challenge, and apply design thinking to solve problems
- You’re passionate about tech and are curious to explore the Canadian tech scene
What you’ll do:
- Under the leadership of the General Manager and your direct manager, you execute your local business development strategy - always looking for new growth opportunities and ways to improve process
- You handle all communications across phone, e-mail, chat, and in-person with excellent customer service skills
- You execute and identify strategic market opportunities through community initiatives
- You support your General Manager by creating a community playbook of influencers and identifying key relationships in the market
- You liaise and leverage partnerships with key players in the digital space
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with learning, whilst making new friends locally
- Startup experience a huge asset
- Proven ability in working independently, under pressure and crushing targets
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related subject an asset
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Never stop learning - all BrainStation full-time members have access to all part-time learning opportunities!
- BrainStation’s campuses are located in the heart of technology and startup communities
- BrainStation swag
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly socials
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.