About the Role:
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Future digital leaders from far and wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in Product, Design, Development, Marketing and Data. We’re here to support them by learning about their experiences and helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change people’s lives, it’s time to get pumped up!
Who you are:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal crusher)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Excited to meet quarterly student empowerment targets and driven by numbers
- Growth Hacker by nature - you're always looking for new student acquisition opportunities
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun
What you’ll do:
- Under the leadership of the GM and Growth Management team, you create, lead and execute your student recruitment strategy
- You will send outbound emails with information on BrainStation's courses, workshops, and events
- You will handle inbound and outbound phone conversations
- You handle front facing communications with excellent customer service skills
- You execute and identify strategic sales opportunities through community initiatives
- You liaise and leverage partnerships with key players in the digital space
- You identify missed opportunities and address these in our daily standups
- Driven by KPI's
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with learning, whilst making new friends locally
- Startup experience a huge asset
- Previous sales experience is an asset but not essential
- Previous experience in student recruitment is also a win
- Proven ability in working independently, under pressure and crushing targets
- Customer Service experience is a must
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related subject an asset
- Must be comfortable having conversations with small and large groups
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Never stop learning - all BrainStation full-time members have access to all part-time learning opportunities!
- BrainStation’s campuses are located in the heart of technology and startup communities
- BrainStation swag
- Local beer and kombucha on tap
- Weekly catered lunches
- Monthly socials
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.