About the Role:
The Admissions Manager role is centered around developing and leading a top-notch Admissions team that helps grow BrainStation’s community of students.
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Potential “Creators” from far and wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in business, design and development. We’re here to support them by learning about their experiences and helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change people’s lives, it’s time to get pumped up!
Who you are:
- You’re an experienced sales or admissions team leader with excellent customer service skills
- You actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- You’re a Jack/Jill of all trades; you’ve worked and thrive in a startup environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you take pride in owning your role and responsibilities
- Your egoless nature plays well in a dynamic team environment
- You have a solid work ethic and strong attention to detail with a desire to excel and succeed
- You’re self-aware, you love a challenge, and apply design thinking to solve problems
What you’ll do:
- Under the leadership of the General Manager, you create, lead and execute your local sales strategy
- You are responsible for delivering on all Admissions KPIs and ensuring all systems and processes are run efficiently
- You develop, grow and lead BrainStation Vancouver’s Admissions team
- You identify and execute strategic sales opportunities through community initiatives
- You support your General Manager by creating a community playbook of influencers and identifying key relationships in the market
- You liaise and leverage partnerships with key players in the digital space
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with learning, whilst making new friends locally
- 5 years experience in sales or admissions
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related subject an asset
- Startup experience a huge asset
- Proven ability in working independently, under pressure and crushing targets
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Always be learning - gain access to our part-time courses evening courses and workshops
- Our campus is in the heart of downtown Vancouver and easily accessible via transit
- Unlimited coffee, tea and treats
- Weekly team lunches and monthly community socials
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.