About the Role:
We define the BrainStation experience from the very beginning. Potential “Creators” from far and wide will be in contact with us on a daily basis, excited to start their journey in business, design and development. We’re here to support them by learning about their experiences and helping them to achieve their goals. If you want to change people’s lives, it’s time to get pumped up!
Who you are:
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the BrainStation culture and lifestyle
- You have your finger on the pulse of technology companies in Vancouver
- You love communicating and are keen to meet new people in the community
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal crusher)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
- A Jack/Jill of all trades; you’ve worked and thrive in a startup environment
- Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
What you’ll do:
- Under the leadership of the General Manager and your direct manager, you help develop, lead, and execute the student and educator experience within your campus
- You work cross-functionally with BrainStation's Global Team to provide the optimal experience at every course and workshop with BrainStation
- You support all communications with students, educators and alumni
- You seek out the best talent to teach the future generation of creators
- You liaise and leverage relationships with key players in the digital space
- You take part in the community and don’t shy away from attending events in Vancouver
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with learning, whilst making new friends locally
- Startup experience a huge asset
- Proven ability in working independently, under pressure and crushing targets
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related subject an asset
- Experience within a Talent Acquistion or HR role an asset
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?
- Always be learning - gain access to our part-time courses evening courses and workshops
- Our campus is in the heart of downtown Vancouver and easily accessible via transit
- Unlimited coffee, tea and treats
- Weekly team lunches and monthly community socials
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports education, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please submit your resume and cover letter directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.