Join the BrainStation team!
About The Role:
As an Educator at BrainStation, you’re the expert. Eager learners will come from far and wide to learn from your unique experiences. Our Creators are here to make positive changes in their lives, excited to tackle the digital era with a new found confidence. You’re here to help them by defining what that journey looks like!
A week in the life of a Lead Educator:
- 3 hours in class, leading the flow and content being taught (one night/week)
- Engaging with your students outside of class hours
- Smiling faces pumped up to see you once a week
- Setting the expectations with the assistance of your teaching team
The Finer Print:
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with teaching, whilst making new friends
- You’re an egoless leader that’s open to action oriented feedback
- 5+ years of experience in your respective course discipline
- An extremely clean, functional design aesthetic
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition and color, with a keen eye for typography, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with the design and development team to understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to the user interface
- Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
- Strong Balsamiq, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills, an eagerness to learn new tools
- A deep understanding of the topics covered
- You’re not just the expert, you’re also a rock star at teaching
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?