Join the BrainStation team!
About The Role:
As an Educator at BrainStation, you’re the expert. Eager learners will come from far and wide to learn from your unique experiences. Our Creators are here to make positive changes in their lives, excited to tackle the digital era with a new found confidence. You’re here to help them by defining what that journey looks like!
A week in the life of a Lead Educator:
- 3 hours in class, leading the flow and content being taught (one night/week)
- Engaging with your students outside of class hours and following up on your students' questions
- Smiling faces pumped up to see you once a week
- Setting the expectations with the assistance of your teaching
The Finer Print:
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with teaching, whilst making new friends
- You’re an egoless leader that’s open to action oriented feedback
- 5+ years of experience in your respective course discipline
- Experience developing responsive web applications that work well across multiple devices
- You know what semantic HTML is, and why we use it
- You can handle a CSS preprocessor like SASS or LESS
- You understand what makes a good website; speed, design, and reliability
- You can optimize a website/web application for mobile devices on various platforms
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?