Join the BrainStation team!
About The Role:
As an Educator at BrainStation, you’re the expert. Eager learners will come from far and wide to learn from your unique experiences and gain insight into your professional world. Our Creators are here to make positive changes in their lives, excited to tackle the digital era with a new found confidence. You’re here to help them by defining what that journey looks like!
A week in the life of a Lead Educator:
- 3 hours in class, leading the flow and content being taught (one night/week)
- Engaging with your students outside of class hours and following up on your students' questions
- Smiling faces pumped up to see you once a week
- Setting the expectations with the assistance of your teaching team
The Finer Print:
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with teaching, whilst making new friends
- You’re an egoless leader that’s open to action oriented feedback
- 5+ years of experience in your respective course discipline
- Supreme comfort using Xcode
- Extensive knowledge in Objective-C development and designing UI with Interface Builder
- Experience with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience and knowledge of OOP principles and practices
- Passion for elegant, clean, and efficient code
- Love and familiarity with iOS, applications, and design
- Self-motivation - desire for learning new technologies and expanding your skillset
- Autonomy - you can get from A to Z without being told the in-between
- You’re not just the expert, you’re also a rock star at teaching
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?