Join the BrainStation team!
About The Role:
As a Lead Educator at BrainStation, you’re the expert. Eager learners will come from far and wide to learn from your unique experiences. Our Creators are here to make positive changes in their lives, excited to tackle the digital era with a new found confidence. You’re here to help them by defining what that journey looks like!
A week in the life of a Lead Educator:
- 3 hours in class, leading the flow and content being taught (one night/week)
- Engaging with students outside of class hours, and following up on students' questions
- Smiling faces pumped up to see you once a week
- Setting the expectations with the assistance of your teaching team
The Finer Print:
- You love to have fun, are obsessed with teaching, whilst making new friends
- You’re an egoless leader that’s open to action oriented feedback
- 5+ years of experience in your respective course discipline
- Experience/knowledge of the agile development process
- Technical degree/background is an asset
- Experience with project collaboration and bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Trello and Asana
- Working knowledge of Windows, OS X, iOS and Android operating systems
- A deep understanding of the topics covered
- You’re not just the expert, you’re also a rock star at teaching
BONUS POINTS: We of course love to work with alumni and our students, have you considered taking a BrainStation course?